Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

We started our new year off with imagine that, a run. Marsha was to meet Lisa G. this morning and do 40 minutes of running according to her 4 months to a 4 hour marathon book. I wanted to do a little more than that and at a little faster pace so Marsha drove to the rec. center to meet Lisa and I left from home to meet them near Claggett. We joined up right near Claggett and they got their 4.2 miles in 41 minutes and I got 6 miles in, in 54:30. 3 with them at just under a 10 minute pace and 3 without them at around a 8:15 pace. That was more than enough for me, normally the cold doesn't bother me but it was 23 degrees with a windchill in the teens and it just cut thru me today.
Other than that it was a pretty lazy day, we slept in til 10:00 but we didn't go to bed til 2am. It will be about 364 more days til we stay up that late again.

No comments: