Tuesday, January 13, 2009

COLD COLD COLD . . .

Tonight a cold front is supposed to come through the area, and stick around until Saturday. So instead of resting yesterday like my schedule said I was supposed to, Lisa and I ran 4 miles, and today we did our speed work. Yesterday, the run was fine, we ran on back streets in the city and just jumped off when a car came, which wasn't very often. Today, we had another 2 inches of snow this morning, and it was 20 degrees (10 w/ windchill) when we did our speedwork. We met at the back parking lot of the highschool and did 10 400's no problem, only one car entered the parking lot the entire time we were there. It was cold, but not too cold. I feel great that we got the run in! I wasn't sure the weather would hold off long enough, but it did, thank you Mother Nature! Tonight, the low is very low, with windchills as low as -15..... This is officially winter!

No comments: