Sunday, January 25, 2009

COLDEST RUN TO DATE . . . .


It was 11 degrees when we started our run with about 7 degrees windchill, it warmed up to maybe 14 while we ran our 13/18 miles. Lisa met Ladd and I at our house at 8:55 we ran to town and around to Chucks house to drop Ladd off. Lisa and I continued on for the rest of our 13 mile run and Ladd and Chuck did another 10 miles together then Ladd ran his last 3 miles home by himself for a total of 18 (his last long run before his next marathon in 3 weeks). It worked out very well. Lisa and I run a little slow for Ladd so it was a good warm up for him. And this way we didn't push Lisa for too long, only first 5 miles. Really never felt too cold other than my cheeks.


Last night we had 12 people over for dinner to celebrate our daughter Cassies' birthday. She will be 13 next weekend. The picture above is of our son Kyle (14), Cassie and one (of our 3) nieces Sammy (4).

1 comment:

Dan Horvath said...

Looks like things are getting serious for Ladd. I'll see you two tomorrow. I'll even try to run (slowly).