Friday, June 5, 2009

It's June but feeling like March

It is finally June but the nights have been down in the 40's and it's very cool for our evening runs. Tuesday nights speedwork was tough but was nice being as cool as it was. We did 5 1000's at all around 4 minutes and I did a final 800 in 3:05. 7 miles total for the night, then Wednesday night Marsha and I did a easy 5 miles at a 8:53 pace around town. Thursday night Dan and I met the Hinckley group for a tough 15 mile run in 2 hours 45 minutes finishing just before dark. Today was a much needed rest day so we can get up and run a small race in Brunswick that we ran last year. This week may come close to a record week, after tomorrows warm up and cool down plus the 5k I'll have 45 miles in this week. Not sure what my most is for a week but that's got to be close.

No comments: