Monday, December 29, 2008

Ryan Road to DOMOKUR Architects 13.1 miles

Marsha was ending her work day at 3:00. I left our house at 1:00 and headed to Fairlawn. It was a pretty good run but once I hit Rt. 18 I never noticed how many long and gradual hills there are going out there. I saw the big water tower and saw it and saw it. Next time I drive that way I'm gonna check when I first see it and for how many miles til I get to it, seemed like 5 miles til I finally passed it. I arrived at 2:48 it time to change and get Marsha off work in time. 1:48:30
I looked back at the gps and my fastest 2 miles were mile 12 and 13 (long downhill) at 7:37 and 7:19. first half 55:48 second half 52:37 I couldn't believe that the mileage to Marsha's work was 13.1 and about a 2 minute walk to get to her parking lot.

No comments: