Saturday, November 8, 2008

The 1st week of nov.

Marsha and I ran the Inland Trail 1/2 Marathon last sun. She did great (pr of 1:47) and I tried going out at her pace for the 1st 3-4 miles then trying to pick up the pace but never did make up the lost time. Next up is a 1/2 marathon dec. 6 in ashland , depending on the weather I'm just going to run a even steady pace to try and break my pr of 1:36. But being early dec. I may not get a good try at a pr til next year. Wed. morning I decided to run 4 miles after taking a couple days off and the weather was still great for early nov. , still out in shorts and a t-shirt.
Took a couple more days off and then Chuck and I decided to go for a run this morning (sat.). We met near Root and did a loop around town ( Marsha and Kyle saw us while heading to the bowling alley) we did 7 miles bye the time we got back to his house ,then I hit 10 before I got home with a little speed play on the way home. 29 miles for the week , not bad for only running 3 days. Wore my new arm warmers today, was in the mid 40's and they made it possible to wear just a t-shirt. Marsha and I are planning on running a few miles tomorrow to start off the new week.

No comments: